What is the Difference between px and pt in css
  • I need to know what is the difference between the two attributes of font such a 12px and 12pt. Pleaes help...
    Thank You
    Regards,
    M.Hussain
    Software Engineer
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • hello hussain first of all px and pt is a  Measurement Values and the difference between px and pt are..

px : px (Pixels) px are fixed-size units One pixel is equal to one dot on the computer screen the smallest division of your screen’s resolution. One problem with the pixel unit is that it does not scale upward for visually-impaired readers or downward to fit mobile devices.

pt : pt (Point) one point is equal to 1/72 of an inch. Points are much like pixels, in that they are fixed-size units and cannot scale in size.
    hussainroyal
  • I M having a problem in this file . This is my hand made jewel template in which when i resize the template navigation bar sometimes spread all over its bcz of its at the end of wrapper. Plz elaborate how can i resolve it.
    :-h :-S
    Jewel Template.7z
  • There r some original Images of template....!!!
    :\">
    untitled.jpg
    1152 x 864 - 133K
    untitled1.JPG
    1152 x 864 - 126K

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, or you want to Ask a new Question, Please Login or Create a new Account by Clicking below

Login with Facebook

Tagged

Popular Posts of the Week

Optimum Creative