Nairaland X510 ~ 9ja Latest News
  • Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / Basic / Properties / i (596 Views) 3years Interest Free of charge Loans Of 500k And Above For MUSLIMS ONLY. Apply Now / Cost-effective N500,000 And Above Interest Totally free Loans For The Very first Year. Like Re: i by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2014 An additional format. It seems your email address is not correct. Re: i by 3kay945(m): two:27pm On Aug 03, 2014 Hope this isn't yet another way of recruiting boko members? Or this is a huge joke that necessary no focus. It's a Actual Scam! This Account should Blocked on Nairaland! Do not fall for it.. It is a Actual Scam! This Account should really Blocked on Nairaland! Do not fall for it.. Re: i by slightlyMad(f): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2014 30% of what you will need to get what you have to have. Petrol Station With 8pumps, Supermarket And Office Complicated For Sale Abule Egba, / Beacon Court Promoting! All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.

MICIBAMA. 1 post & 66 views. On Nov 21 (DevilsVEGETABLE) 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Anuoluwaosinubi. 681 posts & 20414 views. Emmerich09. 761 posts & 47897 views. Ay3388. 1 post & 36 views. On Nov 21 (Ay3388) Please When Will The Next Batch Of NYSC Be? On Nov 21 (horlarmiidey) NYSC Batch B Whatsapp Group For All 36 States! Trottle. 5 posts & 576 views. Intelligentdude. 510 posts & 34930 views. GoGreenNaija. 45 posts & 1845 views. Skmoda360. 6 posts & 125 views. On Nov 21 (excellgraphics) NYSC Camp: Which State Were You Posted To?

Justinlean02. 7 posts & 193 views. On Nov 21 (careersome) Contact For Medical Cert. Exploity. 1 post & 55 views. Exploity. 1 post & 66 views. On Nov 21 (Exploity) Corpers In Lagos And Abeokuta Have You Signed Up For This? On Nov 21 (ryryryryrgdd) Gombe Coppers Let's Meet Here. IamAboki. eight posts & 238 views. Aladeintl. 1 post & 69 views. Wisdom1234. three posts & 179 views. On Nov 21 (itpreneurng) Stream two Corpers Posted To Ondo State Let's Meet Right here. Jumeeeeesal. 12 posts & 429 views. SunFlow. 137 posts & 44560 views. On Nov 20 (UlrikVandram) Abia State Batch B Stream 1 2017, Let's Meet Right here! Legitinfo3. 1 post & 98 views. RedPill. 7 posts & 291 views. On Nov 20 (RedPill) 2017 Batch B Stream1 Corpers Posted To Sokoto Ought to See This! On Nov 20 (opezy) NYSC: Join Scores Of Graduates Generating 4 Figures Each day. PExcelMerchant. 3 posts & 163 views. JeoCutie. 8 posts & 213 views. GHDC. 12 posts & 964 views. Lekan6ix. 25 posts & 498 views. Nobody. 23 posts & 7661 views. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / Basic / Education / , (8601 Views) Urgent please Support! Nairalanders On The Healthcare College To Go / Enable Nairalanders / Assistance Nairalanders! Likes Re: , by UniqueGem(m): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2015 OP, how a great deal is the college fees? OP, how a lot is the college fees? Re: , by No one: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015 just 32k? Like Re: , by LordCenturion(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015 I felt for u Bro, I encountered the similar fate,every little thing the exact same, but I struggle to graduate by means of my mum and beggin about for charge then, but for my dad? OP, I never know but if it can wait till monday, you have 5k from my side. I am busy this week and you know the queue at GTbanks, don't have that time.

OP, I do not know but if it can wait till monday, you have 5k from my side. I'm busy this week and you know the queue at GTbanks, don't have that time. I can not log in to verify this. I can not log in to verify this. Likes 1 ShareRe: , by rabimlomo: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2015 I pray you discover individuals to help you. Re: , by No one: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2015 Place up a quantity I can get you with right here now so that I can contact u appropriate away. I do not reside in the country but hopefully on Monday, I will try to send sth across through an individual.

I just hope it will not be too late by then. Put up a quantity I can get you with right here now so that I can contact u ideal away. I never reside in the nation but hopefully on Monday, I will try to send sth across through a person. I just hope it won't be too late by then. Re: , by Isiterere(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015 But for how extended will this continue, this are laudable project that these thieving politician must be undertaking with their ill-gotten wealth. Want you all the greatest. But for how extended will this continue, this are laudable project that those thieving politician need to be doing with their ill-gotten wealth.

You be wondering how to get started your own fruit business & make income

Donald Trump to favour Israel. American Embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem

Added the sendEmail strategy to the Nairaland class

Most men and women say you are cruel and stern in your method to

We visited the Nler at their home to confirm/confirm his claims

One final word, on the political scenario in Nigeria and how it

Regular Rulers indicted and arrested for corruption

Wish you all the ideal. Re: , by YUNGLURD(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2015 Visualize this useless politician asking a person in have to have to pray four him to win election b4 he can give, smh! Some fathers aint assisting matter also. Visualize this useless politician asking a person in want to pray four him to win election b4 he can give, smh! Some fathers aint assisting matter also. Re: , by TheFilmmaker: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2015 Wat will it expense lalasticlala to post this on the front web page even for just 1 hour, ehn? Nairaland you do not appreciate your members. There is lot for you learn from your big sister, REDDIT. Likes Re: , by demmy0325(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2015 Someone shud confirm ds.. Tho i av no sisi to contribute.. Re: , by fiftynaira(m): eight:53am On Apr 21, 2015 Op was the predicament now? A person shud confirm ds..

Tho i av no sisi to contribute.. PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS. THIS IS A NEW WAY TO SCAM Folks. SEND THIS DUDE Money AT YOUR Personal PERIL. LET HIM SEND THE DIRECT ACCOUNT Number OF THE College. I WILL Verify IT AND After DUE DILIGENCE, I WILL Pay THE School Fees Straight TO THE School IN HIS NAME. I HAVE Attempted TO LOG IN WITH THE Information HE Offered SEVERALLY AND IT CAME BACK VOID AND DENIED ACCESS AUTHENTICATION. PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS. THIS IS A NEW WAY TO SCAM People. SEND THIS DUDE Dollars AT YOUR Own PERIL. LET HIM SEND THE DIRECT ACCOUNT Quantity OF THE College. I WILL Verify IT AND Just after DUE DILIGENCE, I WILL Spend THE College Costs Straight TO THE School IN HIS NAME. I HAVE Tried TO LOG IN WITH THE Information HE Offered SEVERALLY AND IT CAME BACK VOID AND DENIED ACCESS AUTHENTICATION. Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Photographs) / Seun! Nlders, Pls Enable So I Dont Get Rusticated! All rights reserved. See How To Promote.

She is pretty, intelligent, properly-mannered, innovative, loyal and extremely ambitious! She is the crowned most gorgeous married lady for 2014/2015. A mother of two, the publisher of Diamond blue magazine! A Television presenter and a renowned writer, and a member of NIPR! She is frequently known as, Uyi Diamond, a 28 year old indigene of Akwa Ibom State, a graduate of Communication Arts, University of Uyo and a member of Nairaland. She speaks English, yoruba and french fluently. She is a christian and a philantropist. Check out the quite a few faces of our married queen! Watch out for her pix with Dbanj and Her excellency, wife of the governor of Cross River state in the next post as we bring u pix frm d contest which held in Bayelsa.

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics Foreign Affairs: International Politics & other problems (24435 topics)Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics: Racist, ethnicity-oriented and sectarianist/seccesionist threads will finish up right here! Politics: Our nation Nigeria is the giant of Africa! Ad Price: ₦27,134.05/week (31.4% discount). Seun. 2769 posts & 242429 views. On Nov 20 (priestotalo) Most effective Vice-president For Nigeria Ever. Remoter. 5 posts & 219 views. HubbonNG. 1 post & 1 view. NafeesaAA. 27 posts & 164 views. Medical professional. 19 posts & 461 views. Omo Ibo, Look At How You Arrived In Lagos. What Did You Bring? ImperialYoruba. 7 posts & 45 views. Ebisco013. six posts & 117 views. If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? RealNaijaQuin. six posts & 49 views.

Makarfi Should Resign Now ! Azeez82. 3 posts & 230 views. PROUDIGBO. 12805 posts & 686980 views. Igbos And The Lagos Controversy. Amarabae. 52 posts & 615 views. It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. DoubleObee. 19 posts & 316 views. How Can I Produce A Individual You Labeled As A Terrorist? Buhari To Visit Kano For What? FriendNG. 12 posts & 360 views. DONSMITH123. 69 posts & 20149 views. On Nov 21 (Yusuf4) Are There Decent Hotels In Osun? GodIsBiafran. 279 posts & 13510 views. BeeBeeOoh. 7 posts & 114 views. Nebuzaradan. 10 posts & 171 views.

Solomonudofia. 94 posts & 16785 views. On Nov 21 (totit) Who Owns Imo Black Cab? Akachukwuroland. 2 posts & 149 views. GIFTNAIJA. 3 posts & 39 views. On Nov 21 (profolaolu) Man Caught Whilst Trying To Provide Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Angelanest. 96 posts & 31981 views. Pa6472017. 1 post & 35 views. Mztarstrechy. 45 posts & 26661 views. On Nov 21 (PrecisionFx) Ipoas Vs Ipob - Is Joephat Still Igbo? What Ethnic Platform Does He Now Hold? KingOfAmebo. 27 posts & 1077 views. Built2last. 9 posts & 113 views. Ebisco012. four posts & 198 views. On Nov 21 (cdqyehyeh) Will The Donald Dukes Of Nigeria Ever Get A Likelihood? Timelines Of Boko Haram Attacks In 2017 Till Date. Ifeanyi4491. 17 posts & 459 views. On Nov 21 (Exclusive32) Come And See The End Of Zuma Project In Imo State. AnonymousIP. 77 posts & 27683 views. Nweze1986. 24 posts & 7979 views. Ebisco013. 1 post & 23 views. Are There Any Decent Hotels Right here? Ebisco01. 1 post & 31 views. TonyeBarcanista. 49841 posts & 538567 views. Buhari. 12 posts & 659 views. East. 12 posts & 515 views. OrientDailyNews. 21 posts & 635 views. All rights reserved. See How To Promote.

I commence by imploring you to study this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the complete gist of my message. I am a complete blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I deliberately joined Nairaland currently as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a very good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account immediately after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest. There is no query that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the previous 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom regarding the crisis.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, or you want to Ask a new Question, Please Login or Create a new Account by Clicking below

Login with Facebook

Popular Posts of the Week

Top Posters Weekly

Optimum Creative