Ladun Liadi Blogger ~ Nigeria News
  • She reports news, entertainment and happenings in the society. She has been in the Journalism field for four years. She has been invited on quite a few occasions as a crucial speaker at various events. She has also been a topic of discussion on numerous Tv Stations, Radio Stations, Newspapers and online applications. She has hosted several celebrities in the past ranging from entertainers, politicians and philanthropists in the society. Lol that is what they introduced me as. Our aims and objectives, mission and ambitions will come up as soon as doable. But meanwhile, I told them I want to be the one particular to introduce our initial post.

I do not want it to be boring, simply because to me, this shouldn’t be. It is a point of Joy it is anything God has commanded, so let us do it with gladness. Before I get started, let me swiftly say this. This is NOT a show off. To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, most of you know I have a common weblog and I can use that to attain whatever publicity I want. Please, Ladun didn’t do this for the reason that of any person. I have been undertaking this for a lengthy time, proper from my secondary school days.

Might be not giving meals to men and women, but I give out money a lot (from my pocket revenue). Even to my friend’s parents. The only reason why I am placing this up is simply because I want individuals to know that you should not be a millionaire or celebrity before you start giving. You shouldn’t say, well I have not constructed my own home or have distinct automobiles in my garage so I can not give. The question must be, if Ladun can do this, then why can’t I. Finally, think me, I was forced to place this up. Honestly I hate exposing myself. But the truth is I intend to take this significant.

This is my second job. Assisting the widows and the needy in the society and that is final. So the day before yesterday, 22nd of December, we went to ALAPAKO Village in Ifo. We decided to go there because no organization has ever paid them a take a look at before now according to the Village Head (Baale). Let me take you through ‘our fun’ journey. Nonetheless on our way. It took us an further 30mins to get to the village when we left the express road. It was really far. The very first individual we saw. Some of the little ones that came to welcome us.

Enter "Ladun Liadi's Weblog" into the search field

Save your favourite posts to study for later

Click on the "Search" icon on the correct

Point your phone's camera at the barcode above and scan it

Comment on posts and share your views with the globe

May well be as a result of a weak password, guessable password

Like it or hate it

This man is 1 of the couple of educated persons they have in Alapako village. Immediately after the Baale spoke to us, he welcomed us and we started distributing what we brought. Some of the gifts (above). There was rice, vegetable oil, sachet tomatoes, maggi and salt inside every carrier bag. And we gave it out to 104 villagers. Mama also came out to collect hers. We have been told there is an old lady who is a widow and can not walk. So we went to provide her gift to her at residence. Lastly, Baale with his own gifts. One of his kids carrying the gifts inside. These are the handful of pics we can put up for now.

As a matter of reality, the Baale wanted us to take one of his little ones with us to Lagos. He complained of lack of income, care and so many issues. So we gave him some cash and told him we will be back quickly. I mean, who will want to give out his son to a total stranger, if not for poverty. We hope some type hearted Nigerians are reading this and will be willing to join hands with us to do this together for humanity. There are still a lot of locations to check out and we nonetheless can’t ignore Alapako village as well. Thank You so much.

Is cyber hacking the new trend? The weblog was yesterday evening April 24, 2013 hacked by a single ‘Archangles Organization‘ with her home page instantly replaced with the hackers page. The hackers have been also quick to place up their Facebook, Twitter and RSS Feeds. A few hours later, the hackers have been shut out and the blog restored. I don’t know how it happened. I just found out i couldn’t login into my gmail yesterday evening following I logged out about 4omins ago from it. And just before I could say anything I had began receiving messages on twitter about it been hacked. Went on the internet site and alas it was true‘. But God employed a person to enable me restore it with the assistance of google. It was tuf, we restored it, they got it back, but at the extended run, we completely got it back. Thank you.‘, she continued. The query begs, who’ll be the next victim of these cyber criminals? All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content material from this internet site devoid of our consent.

Get the newest news and entertainment updates direct from the Ladun Liadi weblog. All news and gossip from Nigeria and beyond. Disclaimer: This app merely lists and displays RSS feeds for quick access. It does not claim to be impersonating any parties. You can now share posts on your favourite social media internet site - Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and a lot more. Get the most current news and entertainment updates direct from the Ladun Liadi blog. All news and gossip from Nigeria and beyond. Disclaimer: This app merely lists and displays RSS feeds for quick access. It does not claim to be impersonating any parties.

Choc City rapper, Ice Prince and blogger, Ladun Liadi have been unveiled as brand ambassadors of Skye Bank in a new campaign to get celebrities talk about how they made it from the zero stage to becoming heroes. Currently, the advert for their new campaign is running on national dailies and as nicely as major radio stations. Confirming the new deal, Ladun shared the great news on her weblog, saying: ‘The Skye Bank campaign is about celebrities speaking about how they produced it from zero to hero. Myself, Ice Prince and yet another CEO were made use of for the campaign. I am the only female and it was challenging cus a lot of major names came up, but I made it. It’s a One YEAR DEAL and it runs into millions! All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not reduce, copy or lift any content from this site with out our consent.

Reports reaching Gistmania is not a content one at all, as one more celebrity marriage allegedly hit the rocks once more! According to a extremely trustworthy supply, and I imply incredibly reliable, Dabota Lawson’s marriage has sadly hit the rocks just 8 months right after having married to billionaire Sunny Aku. Even though the supply didn’t state what led to the marriage breakup, but we can inform you the marriage is no far more. Well if she thinks we are not saying the truth, she can contact us out on social media, then, may possibly be just then, we can talk much more.. Indeed the roof is on fire. We just hope they match points up. The couple have normally looked very good collectively and Dabota has been an envy of all particularly to these who like to marry older men. Need I tell you not to forget you read it right here 1st?

Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Nairaland Forum / Science/Technologies / Webmasters / Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Naijaloaded .com Has Been Hacked / My Cpanel Has Been Hacked. Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Mercie1: eight:31pm On Apr 24, 2013 Hey guys! I am a true big fan of llb. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! JideTheBlogger(m): eight:47pm On Apr 24, 2013 They are idiots na. Blog will be restored soon although. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! I am a real significant fan of llb. Like Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Pls, tell them to no cost me ooo. Na beg I dey beg oooo. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked!

Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Pls, inform them to free me ooo. Na beg I dey beg oooo. Lol. Are you kidding me? You consider anyone can hack into google's servers? Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Oluviral(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2013 Fantastic its back.. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! It was no joke! The hacker had modified core wordpress files! Some comments spam could no longer be deleted as the verify boxes in front of them had been surgically removed. The bulk action button at the prime was also gone! Nicely, almost gone, it had been partially hidden with only about 2% of its bottom showing. The only salvage was to export an xml file but even that was restricted in the help it could give!

Last resort, back up the whole factor and commence from fresh! For those that nonetheless feel the hackathon is a joke, take heed! Wordpress users, locate and install this safety plugin: Improved wp safety. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Lol. Are you kidding me? You think anybody can hack into google's servers? Try utilizing password as your password and see if you wont get hacked! Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Attempt applying password as your password and see if you wont get hacked! Says the dude who does not know the true which means of the word "Hack". 1st, which slowpoke would use password as their actual password?

Secondly, stealing someone's password and formally logging into their account is not hacking, it indicates that particular person was not creative sufficient and a person correctly guessed their password and stole their admin account. Hacking is writing malicious code intended to break into someone's personal computer, database, or file storage space making use of strategies like shell execution, sql injection, e.t.c. This is largely directed at the host and on the server exactly where the actual files and database are stored. What do we login to blogger with? So it is anything google can solve simply. And very good luck to anybody attempting to hack into a Blogspot server. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! On Apr 25, 2013 I'm glad it really is back anyway. Likes Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Can cyber hacking be the new trend? What is the require?

With dust yet to settle on that unfortunate incident, there are confirmed reports that the popular blogsite, Ladun Liadi Blogspot has also been compromised. When did you find out that your weblog security may well have been compromised? Ladun Liadi: Some minutess soon after 7pm yesterday (Wednesday) evening. The NETng web-site was also hacked lately, what do you think is the purpose of these hackers? Ladun Liadi: I wouldn’t know. Do you assume each incidents are somehow related? Ladun Liadi: I have no idea. Has it crossed your mind that this might be a reaction to a story you may perhaps have published, could it be some type of retaliation? Ladun Liadi: To be truthful I don’t assume so. I haven’t published any story any one can obtain offensive of late. I just think the hackers are just getting funny.

What actions are you at present taking to restore the blog to normal? Ladun Liadi: Hopefully, we guess it’s completely back now, just nevertheless functioning on my recovery mail alternative. Do you intend to report the attack to relevant safety agencies for further action? Ladun Liadi: We have already accomplished that. What message do you have for your readers? Ladun Liadi: God bless them all. The love was so substantially yesterday till midnight. I also woke up to see their messages. In no way knew people today loved us that a great deal. I am so grateful to God and to my forever bright, loyal, funny, intriguing readers.

New surfacing on the net claim that the after lively Revival Victory Chapel International is now a shadow of itself following the sudden demise of its’ spiritual leader and founder Pastor Elijah Iretiola Ajanaku. The reports additional claim that household members of the late Prophet are presently at loggerheads over who gets the lion share of the home he (prophet Ajanku) left behind. Ladun Liadi reports that "Family members of Late Pastor Ajanaku have been coming around to see what he left behind. Not only have they been parading his home, they are mostly interested in his fleet of cars and they have been discussing on how to move the vehicles and who deserves the ideal. According to a supply, any moment from now, his loved ones members will be back to move the exotic vehicles out. We also heard that, no weekly activities have been taking spot in the church since their founder died.

The layout of the web site is comparable to most blogs, but the content on the web site is not a individual account of one's life, and also you are not having any beauty tips or how-to articles. The net design is simple in fact, it's a bit as well basic, which operates to the detriment of the web-site, to some extent. The Ladun Liadi news weblog does not have a correct menu, both at the header and footer. A web-site without having a header menu is like a body without the need of a head. Furthermore, the web page also does not have a proper logo of any kind.

It is just plain text situated in the prime-centre of the internet site that not just looks amateurish but also functions against the overall branding of the website. The lack of a header menu is not just losing points on the aesthetic front but it is also letting the site down a bit in terms of functionality. In other words, it really is really hard to obtain out articles that belong to a specific topic or category. There is the rather inconspicuous search button on the left that tends to make issues a bit much easier, but it nonetheless does not fully make up for the lack of a suitable menu bar. By the way, the web site publishes news content and also a lot of exclusive content, along with some spiritual and religious write-ups.

Even though there is no traditional Get in touch with Us web page, you can nonetheless get in touch with the author or the webmaster. There is speak to particulars place out on the left sidebar of the website, which includes a couple of email addresses and a telephone number. For common queries and business enterprise talks, you can place in an e mail. The number, on the other hand, is strictly for advertising enquiries. Now coming back to the main supplying of Ladun Liadi news, which is its content material. The web page is inundated with content material. This is not just since the blog has been about for really some time but also since there's very small time gap among posts. In fact, a new post comes up on the site actually in a matter of minutes. This busy posting schedule has not just kept users frequently glued to the weblog but it has also helped the blog substantially in terms of its positioning in the search outcomes and the resulting popularity. As far as web style is concerned, there is pretty a lot of work to be carried out. As aforementioned, a correct header menu would bode well for the web page. Also, some style alterations would make the site appear a bit far more experienced than what it looks now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, or you want to Ask a new Question, Please Login or Create a new Account by Clicking below

Login with Facebook

Popular Posts of the Week

Top Posters Weekly

Optimum Creative