method consomiser size of listview when a wide records show in listview asp.net c#
  •  please do I have a problem I have a master page and a content page on the content page will have one listview in listview load the datasource is the datatable to a listview turn off 'cause listview recording and very long form and implementation of the page render evil and controls spread and separate please there is  a method  consomiser   the size of the listview I try to css but ,not  result and I try to do the pagination but without result and same problem with gridview and both are in a content page that is displayed in the content of a master page .thank you for your reply good day .
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Hi fadoua what is problem with paging control ? or if you have large data so handle data in your query first just get first 50 or 100 records from sql then on button click fetch next 100 records etc etc.
  • Hi  ramesh the problem that the  column  is very wide  to the form the page   i have  21 field in one records  thank you ramesh .. 

• Vote Up0Vote Down WaqasWaqas
    172.00 Karma Accepted Answer
    hi fadoua so display 5 to 6 main column on first page and remaining column show when user click on specific record.
  • thank you Waqas  :) .
  • Hi .Waqas  Other Method do it with css If  you like :

Makes a two  div  and met the gridview and listview in this two  div and between the head of the default.aspx
    do that ::
    <head runat="server">
    <title> Untitled Page </ title> <head>

<style type="text/css">
            # div1   #idGridview
             {
             width: 400px;
             height: 400px;
             overflow: scroll;

}
        # div2   #idListview
             {
             width: 400px;
             height: 400px;
             overflow: scroll;

}

the property overflow: scroll;
    make gridview and listview scrollbac 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, or you want to Ask a new Question, Please Login or Create a new Account by Clicking below

Login with Facebook

Popular Posts of the Week